Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I just want what I paid for!!!!!! :(

Last night, I was sulking at the non-arrival of my online purchase. To pacify me, a friend said...

************************************************

____ says:
go sleep lah, tmr when you open your eyes, it will be in front of you!

____says:
*tadah*

JOY ♥ says:
nono! it shld be in my letterbox!!!!!

____ says:
yah! now its in the post office drinking coffee. tmr then will come. :)

************************************************

To refrain frm fretting too much today, I went out to pamper myself with a massage and facial. Then I played the fillal card (collect good karma) and visited my grandma who gave me an angbao as usual (was tt my good karma??) had good food at Whampoa before daddy treated me to $65 worth of durians and mama let me drive home.

I drove frm Boon Keng to Loyang using the PIE and I survived! Hee! I ALSO PARKED SUCCESSFULLY IN ONE TRY!!!!!

Went past a traffic police cordon, safely went through before mommy dearest told me she left my license at home! Lucky they didn't spot check. :)

Feeling jubilant, I excitedly opened the letterbox finally but...

.
.
.

NO PARCEL

.
.
.

boohoohoo.........................................................................................

And inefficient SingPost didn't even reply my email! Poo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home